Thursday, February 2, 2012

A much lauded serum...and it's gift time!

I've been lusting over Estee Lauder's Advance Night Repair Serum for many months now.

I'm so sure my skin would love (NEEDS!) it. My 26 year old peepers are starting to show the signs of premature ageing (sure Beth, sure...!), and if I don't have this (NOW!) I'll have crows feet the size of a pelican's feet before I know it (TOMORROW, even!). I've also heard it does wonders for evening skin tone.

Oh the things we tell ourselves to justify expensive beauty products.

Need another reason to justify it? It's Gift Time at David Jones. And look at the pick-and-mix bag of goodies on offer this time 'round!!

That's right, you get to pick 6 products to suit your skin tone! Simply spend $75 in one transaction and receive all these goodies in a cute little bag to carry them all home.

How on earth will I resist this temptation...

0 comments:

Post a Comment